(KETO & PALEO) Smoothie Recipes for Fast Weight Loss.

learn more

Thanks for stopping by my channel. I’m Kayla and welcome to the site if you are new. My next healthy meal will be a salad. The following are five fat-burning breakfast smoothies you can make ahead for breakfast.

My video collection now includes two other videos. We had this meal. In the prep series, I’ve shared five make-ahead breakfast and lunch recipes. You can access that playlist below if you haven’t yet and remember all the recipes we feature will always be 100 percent gluten free.

Most of them will be paleo-friendly, and many of them will also be low-carb and keto-friendly. We’ll get right started. First up, I’m sharing a recipe for a blueberry muffin protein smoothie.

That’s right, this one’s low-carb and paleo friendly. Unless you’ve got envious taste buds, you can put a tablespoon of unsweetened, almond milk, frozen blueberries, unsweetened, chia seeds, a high quality protein powder and almond butter in your recipe.

I was trying the bulletproof collagen protein with vanilla, so I added some low-carb sweetener to it. For a low carb smoothie, however, if your protein powder does not contain that, you may want to add stevia instead.

Just to sweeten it up a bit, just add all your ingredients to the blender and blend until it’s extra smooth. Now, to keep this smoothie fresh for a few days, you can add a bit of fresh lemon juice to keep it fresh. Next up is my nutrient-packed green matcha smoothie.

Paleo is fine, but you can also make this low-carb by removing the bananas and adding more avocado. Here goes. There are gonna be: unsweetened, almond milk, bananas, spinach, ground, chia seeds, protein powder, fresh lemon juice, and matcha powder.

In a blender, add all the ingredients. Blend until smooth. You can print out all of these recipes off my blog. I’m gonna link this to y’all in the description box below this one.

There’s. Smoothies with matcha powder are energizing, and they boost your capitalism on a daily basis. Is the cacao I’m consuming energizing? This low-carb, paleo-friendly smoothie is made with mocha. The following items will need to be made: almond milk, spinach, MCT oil or coconut oil, avocado, hemp, seeds, cacao powder, and protein powder.

Adding MCT oil or coconut oil to my smoothies helps to increase fat burning because they contain medium chain fatty acids. Increase brainpower and energy. This also great if you are craving chocolate, and I’ve even taken this smoothie in the afternoons, if I need a healthy pick-me-up before moving on to the next smoothie.

The matcha beet smoothie will be quite energizing. We recommend this one for paleo diets. Unsweetened almond milk, banana, flax seed, oil, chia seeds, protein powder, and matcha powder are all necessary.

It’s your call if you don’t like beets. The banana actually makes it taste delicious, and beets offer numerous health benefits to make skipping them a bad idea. They contain an antioxidant called beta-sitosterol, which is known for its cleansing properties.

It can remove toxins from the liver and fatty deposits from your bloodstream, and we all know that a healthy liver means a healthy metabolism, which translates to optimal fat burning, so I honestly believe that you can benefit from it.

You will be pleasantly surprised by how delicious this smoothie tastes so definitely try it. Lastly, I will share my fat-burning turmeric smoothie. This one is low-carb and paleo-friendly, but it is extremely intense, so be sure to start very slowly.

You’ll need unsweetened almond milk, ground, chia, seeds, MCT oil or coconut oil, and protein powder, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground ginger. These are powerful spices that can boost metabolism, help rid the body of toxins, and reduce inflammation.

It’s really good. I love drinking it. If the day before I ate a bit too much, because it takes care of quick relief of bloating and inflammation. Again, you want to start slowly, especially if you’re not used to the taste of ginger and turmeric.

That concludes today’s video on five fat-burning breakfast smoothies you can make ahead. If you try any of these recipes, please share your thoughts by commenting below. I would appreciate it if you continue to enjoy my meal preparation series.

Give this video a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and to click on the bell icon to be notified whenever I upload a new video. Bye, and see you in the next video.

I got this from Youtube

Hello! I’d like to share my experience with the smoothie diet, which I have used since the beginning of the year. The diet began. In total, I had gained about 70 pounds during both pregnancies and tried many different weight loss methods to lose the weight without any success.

The smoothie diet is so easy to follow, and I was getting cranky just trying to follow everything, or I was hungry all the time. Making the smoothies is basically about replacing certain meals with them. They taste amazing and are easy to make.